Monday 31 January 2011

Dooooooooodle

Well, its a bit later than expected, but it's time for thing 7. Schedule a meeting with Doodle, and so far it's not going all that well - mostly because of my dreadful attention span today! I was being told by Doodle, that though I should be able to log in with my Google ID (23katharine) my gmail address for it did not exist - so just to check I logged in to that email address. Not only does it exist, but it is FULL of spam and 3 people with rather dodgy usernames, which I won't repeat here, have invited me to chat with them BLOCK!!!!!

Anyway - after a few minutes of trying again, followed by 30 seconds of actually reading what was on the log-on screen (the activist in me was coming across rather strongly initially, and reading instructions was not the first thing on my mind) I noticed that I needed to tell Doodle I was using a google account - basic cyber-communication sorted and I am now in - note to self - PAY ATTENTION!!!!
So I have sent out invitations and will await responses - in the hope that I am not too late and everyone else hasn't done this already and is too busy to do it again!
To be continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment